Membership In “The Sasco Club”
All SASCO® buying Club Members get the following benefits:
- 35% savings off our already LOW prices! You save with EVERY order!
- FREE products to offset your shipping and handling costs. You will receive a FREE products (up to SIX Free Products) pursuant to the following schedule when your purchased products are at least: $100 = 1 Free product; $180 = 2 Free products; $260 = 3 Free products; $340 = 4 Free products; $420 = 5 Free products; $500 = 6 Free products. The FREE products to be selected from our designated Free Products List.
- Enrollment in our Consistency Cash Rebate program. Members who elect to participate and alert Customer Service of their intentions to purchase at least $100 of products each month. Members who purchase at least $100 of products each month will receive the following: (1) for three consecutive months purchases will, receive the following month, a three percent/3% rebate of their past three months’ product total purchases (2) consistency rebate program grows to six percent/6% for six months consistency of $100 or more for each of the six months (3) consistency rebate program grows to nine percent/9% for nine months consistency of $100 or more for each of the nine months (4) the consistency rebate program grows to 12 percent/12% for twelve months consistency of $100 or more for each of the twelve months; and thereafter.
- Enrollment in our Birthday Celebration and recognition program. Again, Members need to alert Customer Service of their birthday month. You receive a FREE product when your product order totals at least $100 on your birthday month. The free product is in addition to your free product when ordering $100 to help offset shipping costs. The FREE products will be selected from our designated Free Products List. All you need to do is tell us Your birth day and month – we don’t keep track of our years either.
- All these savings are yours for only $35.00.
- Members who purchase at least once during the year will maintain their membership.
If you are not a member of The Sasco Club then now is a great time to join others saving money with each order!